Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Ta da

And here, I give you our finished bathroom! We're thinking about moving a little cot in there, just so the hominess of the room doesn't go to waste.

4 comments:

  1. Beautiful! I love it! And instead of a cot, you could just turn the tub into a bed :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Finally! I love it. And there's even tampons in the new linen closet. Bonus! I think that green is indeed the exact color of the green room (formally known as the red room). Yippy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yeah, regarding the tampons in the closet, we believe in providing the highest quality service for our visitors. There's dental floss, an eye lash curler, and a whole assortment of totally clean brushes and combs in the vanity, and we even put a dedicated plunger in the closet--although we don't think it'll be needed because our new toilet has POWERFUL FLUSHING ACTION. We're pretty happy with the while thing.

    ReplyDelete
  4. There's nothing better than a toilet that flushes well!

    ReplyDelete