Saturday, January 10, 2009
A really big jar
Have you ever ordered something on the Internet that you thought would be this big, and when it arrived, it was THIS BIG? This happened to me last week. I saw a cool-looking "ocean glass" jar that I thought would look great on the bottom shelf of our sofa table, so I ordered it. It arrived in a box that was about 2 feet by 4 feet, and when I opened it, I realized it was way too big to put under the sofa table. It was almost as tall as the sofa table. Here is a photo. Notice the molecule-sized quarter in the lower left corner of the photo--on the floor.
Ribbie really enjoyed having Jordan and Olivia come to visit. Here she is being "warmed up." Apparently she was cold.
Jordan and Olivia stayed with us overnight while Holly and Narith took a night off in Park City. We know they are at least spiritually connected to the Koerner side of the family, because they took a 30-minute shower before bed.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
That's a dang big jar! You could use it as a piggy bank to buy the house across the street (still for sale-- and might still be when you have enough in that honkin' jar to purchase it. Perfect!)
ReplyDeleteOh man, that jar is ridiculous. I would put some fish in it for the kitties to watch!!!
ReplyDeleteAww, Ribs is such a good sport. She's friends with everyone!
ReplyDelete