Sweet little Ribbie died yesterday. I'll write more after I recover a little bit, but I wanted you all to know. I don't think a more congenial or photogenic cat ever lived, and I miss her (and her constant purring) terribly. She was 17. Ribbie improved the lives of our family immeasurably during the time she was on this earth; the world would be a better place if more humans were exactly like her.
I, for one, can't think of Ribbie without seeing her perched on Logan's shoulder. What cat in their right mind would put up with that? Well, she loved it - always had a smile on her mug as they walked arouind the house. She was YOUR cat, Logan we just borrowed her for a few years. Thanks for the opportunity.
I'm so glad we all got to hang out with her one last time recently. She had the best attitude...I wish everyone was more like Ribs. I'm going to miss her little smiley face terribly. ):
Oh Ribbie! We will be thinking of you and the kitties. I'm sure she is already playing in kitty heaven with the rest of our beloved family kitties.
ReplyDeleteTruly the awesomest cat that ever lived. She took everything in life with a carefree attitude. She shall be missed.
ReplyDeleteI, for one, can't think of Ribbie without seeing her perched on Logan's shoulder. What cat in their right mind would put up with that? Well, she loved it - always had a smile on her mug as they walked arouind the house. She was YOUR cat, Logan we just borrowed her for a few years. Thanks for the opportunity.
ReplyDeleteI'm so glad we all got to hang out with her one last time recently. She had the best attitude...I wish everyone was more like Ribs. I'm going to miss her little smiley face terribly. ):
ReplyDelete