Join me in a stroll down memory lane as we wish happy birthday to
Lindy, who was born 28 years ago today--actually this morning, to be precise. This set of photos will highlight Lindy's athleticism, musical talent, general cuteness, and sophisticated sense of style (note how she accessorizes her outfit with a soccer ball--brilliant!).

I think we can all agree that Lindy was the most adorable child ever, to be surpassed only by her own daughter, the charming and photogenic RC. Happy birthday Lin! I am glad you were able to have birthday cake for breakfast. I love you!
P.S. Happy birthday to Bobbyanne, too!
Thanks Mommy! A couple of things to note: a) Duncan is a mic hog, b) what is up with my hair in that soccer pic? Yuck, yuck yuck. c) Your hair on the other hand is SUPER-DUPER. Very late 80s, early 90s. (:
ReplyDeleteAgreed. Lindy was(and still is) freakin adorable.
ReplyDeleteI love that all these kids photos are popping up now! Are you still scanning photos or did you finish? Either way, I like seeing them!