Our bleeding hearts did wonderfully this year, for the first time ever.

This is the peony that's in the front of the house next to the driveway. It only looks great for about two days, so I thought I'd better take a photo, quick.

I love bachelor's buttons! They get crunchy and ugly after they bloom, but while they're blooming, I think they're one of the most beautiful flowers on earth.

Lillies of the valley are an understated flower. The blooms are teeny weeny, but they smell great, and they're incredibly hardy.
Bob and I went out today to get some plants to fill in some holes in our garden. Tomorrow, I will show you our beautiful new columbine! I love summer.
Lilies of the Valley are my favorite! We have some in our front yard but I can't get any more to take. Can't wait to see the columbine you bring home- another one of my favorites!
ReplyDeleteBachelor's buttons are my all time fav because they smell so dang good! I love all the pics you've put up of Riley!
ReplyDelete