Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Whew!

What a wonderful whirlwind week/weekend we had!  Here are some photos of the festivities.

When we took Riley outside to "experience" the snow, we thought she was scowling, only to find that the hat I so lovingly picked out for her was too tight, which caused her eyebrows to scrunch together.  (She was happy again once we took the hat off.)

I took about three million photos of Riley in her high chair, but this sequence--on her first morning here, I think--is my favorite.

She shoots, she scores!  Riley is an outstanding baby in every way, and obviously she is an an up-and-coming basketball star.  Maybe she'll grow up to be 6' 3" like her dad?  Get a scholarship to U Conn?  Be the first basketball player EVER to wear a pink bow (and a "Daddy loves me" t-shirt)?

Bob made some fabulous desserts, as usual, but I was so caught up in taking pictures of Riley, this is the only one I photographed.  It was a blackberry cobbler.  Yum.

Most of our time was spent watching, entertaining, playing with, walking around with, and sleeping alongside of Riley, so I got lotsa pictures of those things.

And now, the house is lonely and quiet.  We had a great time this Christmas, but we missed Logan and Jody.  Next year, maybe?  I love you guys soooooo much!  Merry Christmas, everyone.

3 comments:

  1. Wish we could have had another week with you! We had a great time and can't wait to road trip to SLC with Oly.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome pictures Momlette! Good jobskies!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm so jealous of the Riley-time! I wish we had been there and we will definitely be joining everyone next year!

    ReplyDelete