And, might I add, you are still a cute big girl (and getting bigger by the day, I suspect). Have a HAPPY 29th.
Several notes: love our hair cuts in the Christmas pic, is that a beer I'm drinking in the second one, and Dunkie: nice short shorts in the third one. Thanks for the b-day wishes! Going to go get bigger by enjoying some ice cream cake! :)
Yup, that's a Coors (but in my own defense, the can was empty).
Pretty sure I still have those shorts somewhere. Makes a great Halloween costume.Happy bday Loopy doo!
And, might I add, you are still a cute big girl (and getting bigger by the day, I suspect).
ReplyDeleteHave a HAPPY 29th.
Several notes: love our hair cuts in the Christmas pic, is that a beer I'm drinking in the second one, and Dunkie: nice short shorts in the third one. Thanks for the b-day wishes! Going to go get bigger by enjoying some ice cream cake! :)
ReplyDeleteYup, that's a Coors (but in my own defense, the can was empty).
ReplyDeletePretty sure I still have those shorts somewhere. Makes a great Halloween costume.
ReplyDeleteHappy bday Loopy doo!