Sunday, March 14, 2010

A few more...

In case you haven't had enough photos from the Riley-thon, I thought I'd post a few more cute ones from my trip last week.

Riley has this cute little swirl in the back of her head. My theory is that hair swirls are like fingerprints.

Rick is quite the protector. Handsome, too.

A girl and her dog.

Phyllis likes to cuddle next to Lindy and Riley.

Chris is a fantastic dad.

Here's my cute husband in his letterman sweater. He's donating it to the Texas state archives. They have a collection of things from when the basketball team won the championship in 1960.

2 comments:

  1. Cute??? Me-thinks I'm lots of things, but cute? Nawww! (Thanks, tho, My Love.)

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a handsome husband you have! I'm jealous that he can still fit in his college clothes! I'm only 6 years out and I'm having trouble fitting in mine! And I can't help but wonder what my hair swirl-fingerprint is- I can't see the back of my head to find out but I have no doubt Riley's is far cuter!

    ReplyDelete