Lindy's hair looks much blonder when she was a baby! But otherwise, Riley does look quite a bit like her. Now if only we knew what Chris looked like as a baby we might be able to solve this puzzle!
I think she has Logie's button nose...but we discovered she has Chris's nostril flare! She definitely has the Hauenstein baby cheeks, her eyes are mine (darker blue) but her eye shape definitely looks a lot like Allyson (Chris's niece). I have that blankie Logies is laying on in that last pic!
Lindy's hair looks much blonder when she was a baby! But otherwise, Riley does look quite a bit like her. Now if only we knew what Chris looked like as a baby we might be able to solve this puzzle!
ReplyDeleteI think she has Logie's button nose...but we discovered she has Chris's nostril flare! She definitely has the Hauenstein baby cheeks, her eyes are mine (darker blue) but her eye shape definitely looks a lot like Allyson (Chris's niece). I have that blankie Logies is laying on in that last pic!
ReplyDelete