I'm back from my hiatus! I've been getting ready for fall semester and finishing up some "cleaning" commitments I made to Bob lasts year. But now, I would like to present some dogs to you.
First is the newest member of our extended family, Pepper--Devon and Chris's new pup. She is a bull terrier mix (I think) and she and Waylon get along wonderfully. They like to chase each other all over the yard, roll around together on the grass, and bite each other's skin and hold on tight. It's cute. They totally wear each other out.

And in other dog news, yesterday Bob and I went to see the sheepdog trials at Soldier Hollow. These border collies are the smartest dogs I have ever seen, which is good because some-a-them sheep can be dang stubborn, and mean!

When we visited GM and GP way back in July, I took a dramatic photo of the frog who has taken up residence in their backyard pond-ette. Photogenic, don't you think?

GP put up a new shed in his back yard to store some things Scott had in a storage facility. It's like an extra bedroom, but without windows.

Check out this triad of photos: Cute Riley and Lindy!
And finally, we have decided to convert the closet that used to be Lindy's only closet into a linen closet that will open into the bathroom. We're going to get rid of the cabinet next to the toilet and replace the vanity with a mission oak vanity that looks the buffet in the livingroom/dining room. So, this may the last time you see the bathroom looking like this.

More news later!
Adorable! Totally Smart! Very photogenic! Hooray! and Very Cute! In that order. Can't wait to see how your bathroom turns out- you and Bob have such excellent taste and that bathroom was already a very nice one so once it is improved it will be super awesome!
ReplyDeleteThat bathroom renovation sounds really cool. Can't wait to use it! Love the RC pics, and I can't believe C & D got another puppy! Looks naughty...(:
ReplyDeleteWelcome back to blogdom Momlette. I was getting sad visiting your site and not seeing an update for a while. Never do that to me again! (sniff) :)
ReplyDeleteAdorable pup. I'm 'cited to see th revision come Xmas!