And this morning, the floor guy put the first coat of varnish on our brand new wood floors. The wall color looks a little weird in the shot below, but I think it's because of the bright sunlight. The paint actually is a pleasant, limey green, rather than a puke green, as the photo might suggest.
Devon is visiting Chris in Connecticut this weekend, so we are bonding with Oscar (Chris's Oscar), who is staying in Bob's office! He is a fabulous cat, and I have offered to adopt him if Chris and Devon's dogs get to be too much for him. Oscar is the embodiment of cuteness. (Look at the little black spot on his nose. Plus, he talks.)
And now, back to grading!
Paint colors are hard to capture in film but I think the bathroom looks FAB none-the-less!
ReplyDeleteOooh, fancy wood floors in the bathroom. How luxurious! That minty green is precisely the color of our green room (formally known as the red room). The pukey color is precisely the color of our kitchen. Hip hip!
ReplyDeleteI thought I remembered that green from somewhere! It was in the background of a Riley photo. I like the color, so far. We'll see how it all looks after the vanity's been installed. I think that happens today...
ReplyDelete